What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The fastest and easiest way to send beautiful emails and profit from the results
- Add a subscribe box on your website and get new subscribers joining 24/7. Send automatic e-mails to keep them interested
- From web entrepreneurs to high street stores, gyms to non-profits, if you need to send e-mails we have you covered
- Our templates take the effort out of e-mail design. Choose a template, add your content and you’re ready to go
- You’ll likely pay a lot less than with our competitors. We don’t think large lists should be penalised
- Within seconds after sending you can see who’s opening your e-mails and clicking on your links
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Flutter Mail scores 71.82/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fluttermail.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $5.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fluttermail.com you’ll also be taken through to fluttermail.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)